Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gift

I made this great bag as a gift for Christine, the chorus teacher in Newport. She has been such a good friend and colleague to me the past 6 months and I wanted to make her something I knew she would love. I went to my super fun, random fabric store in Claremont and found this great flowered print. My friend Mary and I had a sewing evening last week and I was able to complete the entire project in just a couple of hours. I'm really pleased with how it came out and Christine loves it!

My sewing machine has been packed away for the last few days as I completed my move to Concord. I'm hoping to get it out again soon and start working again on my many projects, but I'm going to DC for a wedding at the end of the week and I start working at camp on Tuesday, so my free time is going to be pretty limited. I really hope I can squeeze in a little sewing sometime soon - I'm having withdrawals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crafty Camper | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates