Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Work In Progress

My friend Amanda makes posts on "W.I.P. Wednesday" on her blog and I love seeing what she is working on. While I have plenty of projects in progress, I don't usually make enough actual progress to blog about it every week. I was considering waiting to show this quilt until it is completely finished, but I love it to much to wait.

I love this fabric! It was a complete fluke to put it all together, but I think it is great.


I'm still trying to decide how to finish off the quilt. I want to truly quilt it, but I don't really know how to machine quilt yet. I could always tie it off, but I'm hoping to find some time to practice machine quilting so I can finish this one.

The back is all blue with a strip down the middle of the fabric from the front. Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

 

Crafty Camper | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates